jueves, 13 de marzo de 2025

Lost in translation

I feel that I lose you over this distance,

over these waves of sadness,

over these words that escape the meaning

that I was meaning


I fear that I lose you 

with three months ahead

of work and no play

of learning to love my way,

but I haven’t yet been there


I don’t want to lose my golden boy, my wanted love,

I’ve been looking for you, you know?


I’ll follow your body like a road map,

I’ll kiss every mole and I’ll make shelter

in the broadness of your chest 

and in the warmth of your arms


And even if the words fail me

and I get lost in translation,

I’ll let my hands tell you about my love.

them getting tangled in your hair,

caressing your face, 

lingering in your touch,

every time I am near you


There are still storms that will catch us,

there are insecurities and fears 

and differences between us,

but I believe our hearts listen better,

and they are listening.


I love you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The cheesiest poem

I could write the cheesiest poem, you know? I could write how the blue in your eyes is the sky I like most And that, for all the bonfires an...